Setting up double boot with Fedora

John Botscharow web_guerrlla at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 02:33:45 UTC 2005

""If you have specific problems it is best you give specific information
about your non common hardware. Or if grub does behave different to what
I said above, feel free to ask again by providing details"

alexander,

I guess you did not see my first post. I follwed the instructions but GRUB asks for deault OS. I selected Fedora but the bootloader never showed up when I started my system. It went right into Fedora and never gave me the option to select Windows. Not sure why or howw to aoid that problem when I reinstall.

As far as technical details, well, it's a tow year old sony VAIO with 2.4 G Pentium IV processor, 120G HD, 512K of RAM and the Fedora version is the ISO disks I copied from the Fedora site about a week ago. The checksums were ok.

any suggestions?

http://mail.yahoo.com