BUG: check your ntpd, it may be dead

V P list307 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:06:44 UTC 2005

On 4/15/05, Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 03:44 +0530, V P wrote:
> > On 4/15/05, Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org> wrote:
> >
> > Working fine for me. Just restarted the service. The system is a
> > Celeron 1.1GHz, i810 MoBo, 512MB RAM. Looks like the pattern you were
> > expecting is not emerging. :)
>
> Kernel version? ("uname -r")

2.6.9-1.667
The FC3 default/stock kernel. System is a proxy/gateway/firewall for
an internal network. Also acts as a tier 3 time server.

VJP

--
Novitiate of the Knife, under the Master of the Sabre of The Holy Llamadieans.
Official Protector of The Llama, Spiritual Leader of The Republic of Loungevania