kylix with kernel 2.6.11

Craig Goodyear craig48 at swbell.net
Thu Apr 14 21:38:00 UTC 2005

> I have the new kernel 2.6.11 installed under FC3 and my Kylix3 doesn't
> works.
> Before this action everithing was all right with the needed kylix patches.
> My last kernel was 2.6.9.

Gabor,

I am able to start Kylix3 with the 2.6.11 kernel.  I can edit and
compile programs without any problems.  However, when I try to run the
compiled program from within the IDE, Kylix locks up.  The only work
around that I am aware of is to turn off interactive debugging.  I also
had the same problem with all the 2.6.10 kernels.

Craig