FC3 Wireless "Profiles"

Chris Stark cstark at hawaii.edu
Fri Apr 15 04:21:44 UTC 2005

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed to death or not, but I'm having a bear
of a time finding any info on the topic. Is there any way in FC3 to create
"profiles" for multiple wireless networks?

I connect via wireless in 3 different environments (work, school, home) during
the course of any given day, and all three have different settings. It would
be nice if I didn't have to re-enter the WEP keys (or erase them) every day
just to get connected.

I've looked a little at NetworkManager, but I haven't been able to find a
whole lot of info there either. BTW I'm a KDE user, if it makes a difference.

I would be very very happy if some kind soul could someone point me in the
right direction.

Aloha,
--
Chris Stark