Tripwire Script

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Fri Apr 15 15:31:40 UTC 2005

Hi All,

anyone know how to get the resulting text from the 1st 2 parts into
twpol.txt.new..? The changes are being made, and printed, so the 1st 2
parts of the command are working, but, nothing is being written to
twpol.txt.new. What am I missing here.? Cheers.

[root at localhost tripwire]# cat twpol.txt.orig |
/usr/local/bin/cleanpol.pl > twpol.txt.new
Number of additions: 5
Number of removals: 62
[root at localhost tripwire]# cat twpol.txt.new
[root at localhost tripwire]#

P.S. I asked about this some time ago, but, it still hasn't been
resolved, hence reposting..

Mark Sargent.