network connection not recognized

Charles Li cli168 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 15:33:25 UTC 2005

There is a DHCP server.  All the windows machine use
DHCP.  This machine is a laptop, and I had it
connected to the network a while back, but I have used
it at home with dialup since.  Actually, I had a
desktop FC3 yesterday and was able to connect to the
network without problem.  Does using wvdial reset some
of the network services?

Thanks,
Charles Li