up2date service not working?

Kurt Budiarto skurt at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 06:20:51 UTC 2005

i had the same exact problem, but i found a solution. try using yum to
update your distro. it works like a charm everytime and will solve all
dependencies. type this in the shell to update an rpm:

yum update <rpm-name->

or

yum update all

for more info on yum, just use the help by typing yum --help.

hope that answers your question.

Kurt Budiarto