What is the official/semi-official positon of Fedora on KDE?

kwhiskers kwhiskers at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:42:58 UTC 2005

I fixed it myself. It was a missing '/'. If you look into ~/.kde, in
either the applications or config directory, you will notice a
glaringly obviously misnamed file that has an odd name that begins
like the nameof a directory and has the program's configrc as the
ending. Just insert a '/' at the right spot, mve the file to where it
actually belongs, according to the KDE schema, as you will see when
you find the file, and it will work fine.