Radio Station sites that don't require windows spyware

kwhiskers kwhiskers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:39:32 UTC 2005

I have had success with SOME of the stations on
icecast.com<http://icecast.com>,
shoutcast.com <http://shoutcast.com>, vorbis streams
(xiph.org<http://xiph.org>),
of course, and many others. Sometimes certain stations won't work, but
others do.

Or just go directly to the website of the station you want. Often you can
access it from there.

Try the CBC at cbc.ca. They even have ogg vorbis streams for their am and fm
broadcasts and the french am/fm counterparts at src.ca should have the same
(I listen to them in my car a lot and they're not all talk).

Streamtuner, of course, and kde radio station (apparently a version of it is
included in amarok, but through the amarok interface it is difficult to
'tune' new stations).