Apache SSL : without passphrase

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Apr 22 12:48:39 UTC 2005

Am Fr, den 22.04.2005 schrieb Manu Linux Lookit um 13:05:

Please don't hijack a foreign thread by replying to a different list
mail and starting a new topic. Now your mail about Apache and SSL is
part of the thread with topic "Postgresql + php problem.".

> i've installed fc3 with 770 kernel.

A new kernel with security fixes is available. Running a webserver you
are highly encouraged to update.

> I use SSL under apache , it works fine. With my own certificate (
> cacert.org ).
>
> But just a simple question ( the ssl is activate on the https://url ) :
> why i haven't got the passphrase question when i launch the
> /etc/init.d/httpd ?

Seems the private key part was erased from the certificate.

> Manu

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 14:46:13 up 10 days, 11:26, load average: 0.11, 0.19, 0.14