Where to find a searchable mirror of fedora-list?

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:57:43 UTC 2005

On 4/24/05, Victor Marquez <victor.w3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I remember from a few weeks ago someone on this list provided the name
> of a www mirror of this list.
>
> I need to do a search on one topic discussed here and
> http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list never returns any result.
>
> I was thinking in doing a search in the list for this answer but it will
> not work hehehe.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Regards
>
> Victor Marquez

There's a number of list archives here, and I believe now there are
more around...
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html#archives

hth.

Gustavo Seabra                                           Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.                                   Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
Say NO! to software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com