FC1 on ASUS M2Ne problems.

rno rno at big-up.org
Mon Apr 25 14:05:27 UTC 2005

use FC3

Nicholas Chan wrote:

>Hi all,
>    Has anyone installed FC1 on the ASUS M2Ne.
>I installed FC1 on it,but have some problems.
>
>1).No sound;
>2).No APM
>3).No Hotkeys
>
>Any suggestions?
>Thank you in advance.

This e-mail is the property of Quadriga Worldwide Ltd
The message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated
with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
monitored.  Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this
message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company.