can I use yum to download to a holding place and then update other machines with the dl files

Charles Li cli168 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 15:35:55 UTC 2005

Hi,
I would like to know if I can configure yum to
download updated to holding area and update other PCs
with the downloaded files?
I have 3 PCs and they all have the save software.
Since 2 of them are at home, without highspeed
connection, that would save me time.

So, this is what I want to do:
- use yum to download to a holding directory
- use yum to update PCs from holding directory

Is this possible?  If yes, how do I configure Yum to
do it?

Thanks,
Charles Li