[Fedora] Re: ghost libGL?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Apr 25 22:50:45 UTC 2005

Paul Howarth wrote:

>$ rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1*
>xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.8.2-1.FC3.13
>xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.8.2-1.FC3.13
>
>That's probably the package you need.

    Thank you Paul.  That solved the dependency error.  I'm still unsure
as to where libGL.so[.1.2] came from initially and rpm telling me they
didn't belong to anything, but I'm not going to rip my hair out over
this.  It's done, problem solved...time to move on.  Thanks again.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.