Installing Windows after Redhat Linux is installed

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:47:24 UTC 2005

The smartest way, is just to go ahead and load windows first, if you really
really really need it. Save some space on the hard drive, say at least 10G
would be nice. Then the redhat installer will play nice with windoze.

Otherwise if you load linux first, windows tries to be a bully and erase
everything, still symptomatic of a 'everything is windows' mentality that
permeates a company with an address of One Microsoft Way. Hopefully that
will change in the future and the windows installer will start living in the
21st century.

By the way there is nothing that windows can do that linux can't do, you can
download open office from the website openoffice.org <http://openoffice.org>,
and get a full featured office suite that is top notch.

Marc