[Solved] FC3 recognizing Marvell Yukon 88E8053 On Board Ethernet

Glenn Tober glennt at palmnet.net
Tue Apr 26 23:33:49 UTC 2005

Well, this got the network card going!....Get the updated Install-8.16.tar
driver from the Marvell www site and, after fighting some other hiccups here
and there ( I found that the option 1 install worked), install this updated
driver!  Once in place the first step of recognizing/registering this
hardware device is possible and then the network service activation can
follow.

  _____