Screen woes

Deboo Geek knowledgeful at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:34:16 UTC 2005

I had some screen (monitor) shaking problem when using X. Someone
advised me to switch to fedora and this would vanish as he had done
this too for this problem. But for me, this did not solve the problem.
 Even Redhat9 doesn't solve the problem. I was wondering if it is the
version of X but then 2 different X versions can'tsoolve the problem.
I have tried changing the monitor but still the screen shakes, while
the screens of PCs beside me are fine running fedora and RedHat too.

Please help