problems creating/saving a kickstart file ...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 23:27:52 UTC 2005

hi...

when i use VNS to remotely access a server, i appear to have a problem with
Kickstart Configurator. Basically, I can go through the process, to specify
the kickstart options, but when i try to save the file, nothing happens. The
system effectively sits there with no action.

I've also tried to open the original kickstart.cfg file in the '/rott' dir,
and again, nothing happens. The Kickstart app displays the open file dialog,
but does nothing when i select the kickstart.cfg file...

has anyone else seen/experienced this kind of problem before... searching
google didn't produce any solution, and i don't yet want to file a RH/FC bug
on it if there's a solution...

thanks

bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net