Apache now stops running -- eAccelerator conflicts w/MMcache!?!?

Johannes Findeisen mailman at hanez.org
Fri Apr 29 00:01:42 UTC 2005

This is Top-Posting!!! Not easy to reply!!! Chaos he?

On Friday 29 April 2005 01:43, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> What does "Top-Post" mean?  Sorry -- but I am a dimwit willing to learn :-)

This is _NOT_ top posting! No Chaos or what?

Or is _THIS_TEXT_ at the Top of your mail? No! Much more easy to reply!!!

Take a look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

And maybe it's good to take a look here: ;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Give it a try and reply to this message the correct way AFTER reading the
links above. Then you and all other people could see how accesible a
discussion could be?

If you wanna be more netiqutte oriented, please take a look at your mailclient
configuration. You are not replying to the mailinglist or something other is
wrong. You are replying without the "In-Reply-To: " E-Mail header field so
messages are not shown in threads in my client. This was also a nice thing to
fix.

Regards
--
Johannes Findeisen