Grub loading stage2 error

grgoffe no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 29 00:45:10 UTC 2005

Howdy,

I too am having grub problems or rather, grub is having trouble with what I've done.

I just installed a fc3 system on a single drive /dev/hda (80gb hdd). My boot partition is hda1 and is 1gb in size, my root partition is hda2 and is 2gb in size, giving me much room to grow.

After removing the install cd I poked the "reboot" button left by the installer. I got a message "GRUB loading stage2.." message and that's the last I've seen of my system. I took the defaults during the install "questions". Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Regards and thanks for your time,

George...
 :-(

--