remotely driving/running Fedora Install

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 15:02:54 UTC 2005

hi...

i'm somewhat confused. i'm researhcing various articles/sites to determine
how to remotely install Fedora using the graphical install. I'd like to be
able to have VNC start, and allow me to select the items from the remote
Fedora install, as if i were at the machine with a keyboard/mouse. the
articles i've seen talk about monitoring the process. The information that
i've seen regarding the kickstart file, imples that you pretty much set the
system, and it does the configuration for you.

i'd really like to be able to somehow remotely step through the Fedora
install using vnc if possible.

so, is there a way to accomplish this?

bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net