Mouse Configuration

Adam Burke linux86 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:20:53 UTC 2005

I have gotten as far as having the same xorg.conf file as you, however
i am not quite sure how to bind actions, namely alt+left and alt+right
to the side buttons and someting else to the scroll wheel button.
That wiki thread seems to show you how to change get the buttons
working, and then use that imwheel program to get the wheel working.
Any ideas how i would go about binding the keys? Thanks

Adam Burke