FC4 upgrade and PPPoE

Randy Vice damocles at thenostromo.com
Sun Aug 21 14:20:18 UTC 2005

I'm going to be upgrading FC2 to FC4 and I also want to test out PPPoE
connection since bandwidth upgrades all depend on PPPoE (last mile
carrier's requirements, not my ISP's).  Is it easiest to do it all at
once or is there a decent script or gui to handle the changes to PPPoE
within FC4 after I finished the upgrade?  ADSL modem is a older Speed
Touch Home (ethernet version, not USB).

Thanks in advance.

Randy

--
: damocles at TheNostromo.com : Bruce Morrow, a man before and after his time :
: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood  :