better trackpad settings?

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Mon Aug 22 22:07:04 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 19:52 -0400, Jack Howarth wrote:
>      I have been having problems under Fedora Core 4 optimizing the
> default settings for the trackpad when used with 1680x1050 screen
> resolution on a Dell Latitude D810. The default settings seem to
> move the mouse too slowly across the screen.

I'm having the same problem, but haven't really looked into it.  I don't
think it would be difficult to tweak the settings, so I'm going to
finally start playing around with the x.org config file.

If you figure out some values, please do report them back here!

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu