workspace switcher and window selecter applets quits

Kirk Glasgow kirkieglasgow at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 18:41:48 UTC 2005

It is me again needing the expert help of this list. I
did a force restart because gnome hang for a while,
before that I had the "the workspace switcher and the
windowlist" applets working fine. After the reboot,
every time "workspace switcher and windowlist" loads I
get this message "The Application "wnck-applet" has
quit unexpectedly," then they quit needing to be
restarted.
Please help, someone!

Kirk