Compusa 54MB Wireless G PC Card for Fedora4

David G. Miller (aka DaveAtFraud) dave at davenjudy.org
Fri Dec 2 06:04:42 UTC 2005

mcfreemind at gmail.com wrote:

> Thanks for the more helpful info.  How to update FC4 when the laptop
> can't connect to internet?  I installed Fedora4 via a DVD in a book.
>
> Thanks,
> Min

If you have a working, built-in NIC (wired), you'll need to find someone
who will let you connect to their LAN and then download the updates
using yum.  If that isn't feasible but you have access to a system that
has access to the internet, you can download and burn CD images of the
unofficial FC4 release 2 ISO images and re-install.

Sorry.  No good answers that I'm aware of that don't require internet
access.

Dave