use window XP files under Linux Fedora

Zachary Napora agentunix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:23:31 UTC 2005

On 12/1/05, chen li <chen_li3 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have Fedora core 1 and Windows XP installed on my
> computer. Within Fedora I  would like to use some
> files from Windows sometimes. How do I make it?
>

> Thank very much,
>

> Li

Depends what you mean. If you just want to access files from your C: drive,
then you should be able to mount it if you have the right ntfs modules. If
you actually want to run WinXP software under Linux, Wine would work to a
certain extent. If you explain a bit more, I can get back to it and help
you.