Wireless rt2500 on dual AMD64

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:10:57 UTC 2005

I've just popped my linksys wmp54g using the rt2500 chip into this new dual
AMD64 box and after reading everything I can find about this new combo of
parts I don't think it is a go.

Does anyone know anything about about this??  Using the supplied rt2500.inf
and sys that worked in my Fedora 32 bit systems just fine I get an error in
my logs about using ndiswrapper and windows drivers in a 64 bit system.

If I grab the serialmonkey rt2500 download and read their faq, I need to
turn off smp...  no way, so am I back to copper?   Thanks,  Jim