FC4 - KVM mouse needing reset

Edward Dekkers edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 5 13:22:48 UTC 2005

Tim wrote:

> I've seen nothing that will stop a mouse going berserk, other than
> ripping out the lead, hopefully before the random whizzing about and
> clicking on things kills something off.  If you just leave it and wait,
> you stand a good chance of something getting deleted off the desktop.

Just a quick note on that - as nobody's mentioned it before.

I realise the Fedora box cannot be rebooted as you've mentioned.

However.

In the past I have had some luck with this particular problem just by
restarting the X session (Ctrl-Alt-Backspace).

In my case it seemed to reset the mouse.

You may want to try?

Ed.