Sendmail - Unknow User.

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 7 15:53:07 UTC 2005

Great thanks everyone, it's the uppercase letter in the user name, I did
test this before posting by creating first one user called neil and it
was OK, then I created a user called Neil, and that was OK, but it
wasn't because it had sent this to the first username. -DOH.

Incidently useradd does not complain about the uppercase letter.

All the guys on our MSc course have never touched a Linux box before,
they are all M$ people. Shame, they all have good degrees in Comp Sci
from good uni's what are we teaching these days!

Many thanks to everyone,

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram