Bluetooth mouse

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Dec 7 23:51:23 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 17:48, Rick Lim wrote:
>Anyone using a Bluetooth mouse with linux?
>Or any other Bluetooth device?

I believe the mouse I'm current using, a microsoft gizmo, is a bluetooth
device.  Its receiver feeds a usb port and the os accepts it 100%
transparently.

Its a "Wireless Explorer 2.0" model 1007 FWTW.

Works great, needs fresh batteries here at about 4-6 month intervals, so
it won't break the bank for batteries either.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)