Bug report requests for Fedora build of OpenOffice.org software

Strong s-strong at mail.ru
Sun Dec 11 19:10:25 UTC 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:40:35 -0400 Peter Arremann <loony at loonybin.org>
wrote:
> For one or another reason a distribution repackages code and then the
> upstream providers will not help you out.
First, thanks Peter for explanation on how things are going on with the
package developers and their relation on our bug reports of their
products.

but the question arises, How to live farther? Or, in other words. What
is the distribution that can be used in order to get help from the
package developers?

Thank You for You answer.

PS Assuredly, multiple distributions is a Great Evil!

--
Best regards,
Strong.