Installation gone wrong...

Dylan dylan at dylwaritsolutions.com
Mon Dec 12 19:11:36 UTC 2005

Forgive my ignorance.  It has been a long time since I have been around
Linux.  I am trying to install FC4 on my desktop at work.  It is an:

IBM A50
P4 2.xGhz
512 MB
40 GB HD
Etc... Etc...

It starts the usual way, asking which install you want, but when it gets to
Œrunning /sbin/loader¹, nothing.  It stalls.

I am sure everyone has been tortured with this one a million times, but has
anyone come across this???

Sincerely,

Dylan Ward
IT Systems Administrator
Monaghan Mushrooms Ltd.

DDI:  +353 (0)47 38216
FAX:  +353 (0)47 72050
MOB: +353 (0)87 682 7901

EMAIL:  d.ward at monaghan-mushrooms.com

solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error please e-mail:

admin at monaghan-mushrooms.com

The views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the authors employer (the "Company").
Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail and it associated attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited.