Sendmail

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Dec 13 14:27:05 UTC 2005

Chris Norman wrote:
> [...]

The mailing list appears to have dropped the attachment. Just show the
few lines before and after the one with "adnl". Have you tried changing
"adnl" to "dnl" and doing the "service sendmail restart"?

> P.S. Please stop top-posting on this mailing list.
>
> What do you mean by that? I'm not used to mail list vocabulary! :-d

Well you didn't top-post this time, which is good if you didn't know
what top-posting was...

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting for a description and
discussion of the issue.

Paul.