diskcheck

Scott Becker scottb at bxwa.com
Tue Dec 20 16:39:37 UTC 2005

DiskCheck is the only package I could find in the FC2 package list. It's
probably not what I was looking for.

I think it used to be called diskwatch in rh8 or so. A package which
installs an hourly cron job to check for low space on various drive
volumes and send an email. I ran out of space yesterday on the root
partition on our main server and was caught off guard. Remembering that
it had to be configured, I looked and couldn't find any sign of the utility.

    scottb