Tomcat - usual installation directory?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Dec 20 17:55:11 UTC 2005

Funny that you asked...  I am trying to use Tomcat with Eclipse
and have yet to get Eclipse to find, accept it, and run it! When
I asked for where tomcat was installed, I was told that Tomcat 5.?
is in /usr/share path.  I would presume that you may wish to install
tomcat in the share path as applications are usually installed there
as redhat/fedora would have it IMHO.

Kind regards,
Dan