DHCP on FC4

Douglas Phillipson phillipd at oem.doe.gov
Wed Dec 21 00:19:30 UTC 2005

This may be the wrong forum for this but I want to make sure there is no
Fedora issue.  Using a VPN concentrator and a SSLVPn affair, my
concentrator is trying to ask for a dhcp address for a vpn client and
the dhcp server is saying "Send-packet: permission denied".  DHCP works
normally for any client that is directly requesting an address but when
a "relay" machine is asking for an address dhcpd appears to refuse.  I
have no security turned on at all.  iptables is disabled.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Doug P