OT: Very Strange Knode Issue

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Wed Dec 21 02:43:14 UTC 2005

This is really weird. Anyway, the long and short of it is, if I post to Usenet
with Knode it seems to show up on at least some servers but NEVER makes it to
Google Groups.

If I make the same post using Sylpheed - with the same settings, it
shows up. I have tried it direct-to-ISP and with Leafnode. The results are the
same either way. I have duplicated this now more than ten times.

Ergo, apparently there is something that Knode is doing to Usenet posts that
Google doesn't like.

If there's another Usenet junkie out there, could you see if you can duplicate
this issue before I file a bug report that seems this implausible and makes me
look even more like a cashew?

--
Our DNSRBL -
           Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.php