RealRhapsody now supports FC4 and Firefox.

Jack Craig jcraig at Brocade.COM
Fri Dec 23 02:16:55 UTC 2005

hi paul,

where may i find this download?

thx...

-----Original Message-----
From:	fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of L. Paul Andralouis
Sent:	Thu 12/22/2005 4:34 PM
To:	fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject:	OT: RealRhapsody now supports FC4 and Firefox.

FYI I went to real.com and found that they now support
the RealRhapsody streaming music service via FC4 and
Firefox.

The software works a little different than the Windows
version, and it looks like they're using a different
set of servers/database, as the "favorites" are very
sparse right now...

I happened to be already a subscriber, but for me this
is a primary reason that I keep the laptop dual-boot:
It's great to have a music service that now supports
Linux.

It works fine on my FC4 notebook.

--Paul Andralouis