status of Palm Sync

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Dec 23 21:13:58 UTC 2005

David L wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just bought a Treo 650 and was looking for info about how to use it
> with FC4 when I found the posting below which says FC4 is "completely
> broken with respect to Palm syncronization".  Is this supposed to be
> addressed in FC5, or should I "downgrade" to FC3?  Has anybody synced
> a Treo with Evolution in FC5-test1?
>
> Thanks...
>                       David
>
> PS - The fedora website seems to have moved links to this mailing
> list, so I apologize if somebody already asked a similar question.
> Searches of the mailing list archives were broken for years anyway.

I believe this was discussed in the fedora-devel list. You can search
the list archives using the methods outlined in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MailinglistGuidelines. If you still have
problems with it file a bug report and post to the fedora-test or
fedora-devel as appropriate especially if its in the current development
version..

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/