Sendmail forwarding/redirects question

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Dec 23 22:22:18 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

I bascially have two email systems and would like to have a specific office
email user on the office email server forwarded to or redirected to the home
email server.  Both of these servers are publically accessable.

I have tried to use the aliases and the virtusertable, in that order and I could
not prevent the email messsage sent to that specific user from being deposited
in the office email server user's account and to redirect or forward these messages
to the home email server.

I have tried to find this information everywhere I could and have failed to
find a solution.

Can anyone give me any links or advice on how this can be done?

Thanks!
Dan