Sony Clie Sync to Evolution

Lovell Mcilwain lovell.mcilwain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 19:01:19 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I am not sure if I posted this question before but I seem to not be able
to figure out how to get my sony clie to sync with evolution.

I was finally able to get my Sony Clie configured on my desktop using
the gnome palmosdevices software (Pilot Settings).  But when it told me
to hit the sync button on my device, I would hit it and then the entire
application would crash.

Error message I get is:
The Application "gpilotd" has quit unexpectedly.
You can inform the developers of what happened to help them fix it. Or
you can restart the application right now.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to get this to sync or if it will sync
at all?  My settings are as follows:

Pilots Tab:
Name= Sony
ID: 500