k3b: the king of wasting disks

Peter Gordon admin at ramshacklestudios.com
Tue Dec 27 00:42:56 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 00:15 +0000, Paul Smith wrote:
> growisofs does not execute cleanly for whatever video DVD project I
> make to be recorded on a DVD+R disk. (Six new disks wasted by k3b.)

I don't know if it helps, but I recently purchased a DVD burner for
myself and (for some weird reason), it always requires that I run
`cdrecord -fix` after each disc I burn for the disc to be valid,
but only for DVDs, not for CD-R/RWs (though I've only tried burning
a single audio CD so far).

Hope that helps.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)