How to push dns domain search order out to Windoze workstations

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Dec 27 23:31:03 UTC 2005

--On Tuesday, December 27, 2005 11:57 AM -0500 Terry Polzin
<fox3ec208 at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> Some how I must be missing an example of how to do this in the docs.
> option domain-name appears to push out the top level domain but how does
> one  push out other domains or subdomains?

You didn't miss it. The DHCP standard has no provision for that. You might
want to check the archives of the ISC DHCP lists as this question comes up
periodically there (particularly dhcp-server).

<http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.network.dhcp.isc.dhcp-server>