Revised Fedora Core website - Where are the links?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Dec 28 15:16:31 UTC 2005

Hi

>Well, we did get a response, and a positive one at that. As for the
>implied insult, I wasn't trying to be personal about it Patrick.  My
>aplogies if you took it that way.  What I was pointing out was the
>inconguity of publishing the info on a list with what, 50 subscribers?
>
>End of thread (I hope)

So read the frontpage. http://fedora.redhat.com which has pointers if
you really want to join. Rest of them dont care and thats fine.
discussions happen in seperate mailing lists created for such purposes.
No suprise there.

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/