FC4 Users?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Dec 30 17:11:04 UTC 2005

Thanks for your input!

I was starting to wonder if it was worth keeping FC4 due to several
problems but I think I will keep it for now and wait for FC5 to become
stable, thanks to you!  I think I will try to solve the current problems
with FC4 namely the Eclipse/Tomcat issue that I have been fighting for
for several days...  must be the holidays.

Again, thanks for your input!

Kind regards,
Dan