Installing on an AMD K6-2-350

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 31 09:20:30 UTC 2005

To be honest, I don't know if there is any documentation.

But when I can't install with speach, at the boot> prompt, if you type:
text telnet ip=192.168.0.2 netmask=255.255.255.0 gateway=192.168.0.1
Assuming that your computer's IP is 192.168.0.2 (or your desired IP) and
that your gateway is 192.168.0.1, if you have more than one ethernet device,
you will need an optional:
ksdevice=/dev/eth0
I think that's the right one anyway, I have never looked.

As I say, I have never found any documentation on this installation method,
but it is popular in the blind comunity. :D

HTH,

Chris Norman
<!-- chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com -->
Selling cheap but functional shell accounts.