Games

Ali Helmy alihelmy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 22:57:26 UTC 2005

Hey,

Aside from being a computer engineering student, being an open-source
fanatic, being a Fedora enthusiast, and being anything else, I am a
deep-down Hard-core computer gamer... I love video games, and it is
impossible to continue my life normally without them...

So is there some way I can find good games (not just 10-20MB crap) that I
can play on my FC machine? Or do I have to keep FC for work only on my
laptop, and the AWFUL WinXP for gaming on my gaming machine?

--
A. Helmy