Newb

Dustin Hill dustinadamhill at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:37:43 UTC 2005

Hello all!  I'm new to linux and can't seem to find a real beginners
guide anywhere, so I joined this list to see if I could get some help.
I just installed FC1 and am wondering how to update it to FC3.  I'm
hoping that I won't have to burn the .isos and reinstall everything
again.  I've been on windows forever and have no real clue how to do
anything in linux.  It took me two hours to figure out how to run
up2date.  Any help/guidance will be kindly accepted.