100% Linux - Is it possible?

Manojav Sridhar manojav at manojav.com
Wed Feb 2 22:14:59 UTC 2005

I used to be all about windows for PC gaming. But then all the pc gaming
hardware just kept getting too expensive and i started having less time
(started work). So now i have a FC3/RH8 on 2 boxes. and I bought a XBOX
+ (MOD :-)) ) for about $300 bucks and now i can game without have to
restart my computer after every serious gaming session!

and like everyone says its all about the application. if you have apps
thaty you cant live without and only run on windows.. then tough i guess :-(

just my $0.02

manoj